Helpful Small Business Links
- Small Business Administration - www.sba.gov - This website can help you find local resources, register your business, find licenses and permits, find grants and loans, and take advantage of government incentives.
- Oregon Secretary of State - www.filinginoregon.com - Search business names and register your own, file your annual report online, find a notary, download or print business forms and find general information about starting a business in Oregon.
- How To Start a Business in Oregon - Guide from the Secretary of State https://sos.oregon.gov/business/pages/starting-business.aspx
- Tools for Business Success - http://clackamas.toolsforbusiness.info - a list of resources put together by Clackamas County including tax incentives and employer assistance, taking your business to the next step, marketing and selling tips, etc.
- Get started with Quickbooks! Small business accounting software made easy - if you aren't sure which version to use, I can help point you in the right direction and assist with set up and training. Depending on current deals, you may receive 30 days free or 50% off for 3 months...Click here!
- Free website builder - www.weebly.com - I have found this to be one of the easiest websites for amateur website building.
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/pages - If you want to get onboard with social networking for your business, start here.
- A Guide to Grant Writing for Small Businesses - https://www.bfscapital.com/guide-grant-writing-for-small-businesses/ - Suggestions for types of grants to apply for and tips on how to successfully apply.
- Free tools from Shopify, geared toward retail and online retail businesses. Includes creating QR codes, a logo for your business, business card maker, gift certificate template, free stock photos, and barcode generator. Click here! Under Resources, choose Free Tools or Free Stock Photos
- Online Backup Service from iDrive - set your computer(s) or devices to back up to the cloud automatically or manually. Military grade security. Free version (up to 5GB) or business plan with 2TB+ storage for unlimited devices, never lose those pictures or documents again! Checkout iDrive here
- Guide to Writing a Business Plan - includes a PDF that shows step-by-step instructions - https://onlinebusiness.northeastern.edu/neu-mba/the-guide-to-writing-and-business-plan/
* Some of the links above may be affiliate links where I earn a small commission for referring customers. I only refer to services or goods I personally use myself and would recommend.
Lisa M. Brown - Small Business Bookkeeping Services - Oregon - (503) 548-3038 - firstname.lastname@example.org